Nestled in the heart of Caboolture, this solid lowset brick home will make the perfect first home or lucrative investment opportunity! As you step inside you will immediately appreciate the seamless design that effortlessly connects the living and dining areas to the kitchen – acting as the heart of the home. With 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 3 car accommodation, this residence is equipped to accommodate all your needs. Host gatherings and create memories in the expansive covered entertaining area, perfect for weekend barbecues or quiet evenings.
Currently rented through Coast2Bay Housing Group until 30/06/2024 returning approx. $1782.86 per month. Coast2Bay Housing Group is an independent, not-for-profit company committed to providing affordable, safe and appropriate homes to individuals and families throughout the Sunshine Coast, Noosa, Moreton Bay, Redcliffe and Gympie regions. The accommodation program is funded by the Queensland Department of Housing & Public Works. Funds are provided to subsidise rental accommodation for low income household who are experiencing a severe and immediate housing needs. Rent is paid one month in advance at all times, whether the house is tenanted or not. They guarantee that the property will be returned to the owner in the same condition (less wear and tear) as the start of the tenancy.
– Open plan living and dining area seamlessly connecting to the kitchen
– Tidy kitchen with laminate benchtops and gas cooktop
– Kitchen renovated in last 3 years
– 3 spacious bedrooms
– Bathroom conveniently with separate shower and bathtub
– Separate toilet adjacent to bathroom, great for guests
– Air conditioning in living and master
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Spacious covered entertaining area
– Internal laundry
– Large shed
– Roof fully replaced approx. 4 years ago
– Easy access to local amenities, schools, and transportation.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity in Caboolture. Contact us today to schedule a viewing and secure your future with this incredible property. Contact Catherine or Mason on 0421 001 465 to learn more and arrange a viewing today.