This well thought through floor plan, with many extra inclusions, will captivate your design dreams. Positioned in a convenient and easily accessible suburb, this spacious home features an expansive open plan living, chef’s kitchen and dining space with access to the alfresco outdoor undercover entertaining terrace. The white plantation shutters and timber look floors add to the warmth and sophistication of this space. There are four generous sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The spacious master bedroom has air conditioning and a luxurious double vanity ensuite.
Walk through to an activity room with two more bedrooms and air-conditioning to service that end of the house. The guest bathroom area has a vestibule space with separate basin to help with busy families that need to be out the door at the same time. A wall of storage in the laundry area and an oversized tandem garage completes this end of the home. Situated close to Nundah Village shopping Centre, Banyo shopping precinct and Chermside Westfield with popular golf courses and boat ramps nearby. Northgate State School and Australian Catholic University are a few minutes’ drive away. Brisbane CBD is only 12 kilometers away so weekday commuters will enjoy the Northgate train station’s close proximity and the quick access to the ICB. Those downsizing will appreciate the low maintenance of the home along with having Brisbane airport and the Gateway motorway only minutes away.
Highlights of this property offers:
– Low maintenance living, inside and out, for the first home buyer, downsizer, or investor. Commercial quality flooring throughout provides a durable low maintenance interior
– Light filled living and dining areas, enhanced by the home’s high ceilings
– Separate activity room or second living space
– Modern entertainers’ kitchen with gas cooktop, stone bench tops, ample storage
– Both bathrooms have floor to ceiling tiles. The family bathroom has a bathtub and separate WC
– Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– Generous entertaining alfresco area with plenty of privacy
– The rear of the property is fully fenced
– Wheelchair accessible with seamless junctions in flooring finishes
– 400 m² block
This property is going to Auction Saturday the 6th of August at 10.00 am.
To enquire about your new home or to arrange an inspection, contact Sonya Klease or Catherine White.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.