Nestled in the heart of Boondall, this delightful lowset post-war home is a perfect blend of character and charm. Boasting 2 bedrooms, a versatile study, 1 bathroom with a separate toilet and a host of charming features, this residence offers a wonderful opportunity for first home buyers or savvy investors.
As you step inside you will be greeted with the warmth of the sunroom at the front – an ideal spot to relax with a book or enjoy a morning coffee. The layout seamlessly flows into the cozy living spaces, making it perfect for entertaining and everyday living. The original kitchen adds a touch of nostalgia and provides a canvas for your own culinary creations.
Both bedrooms are generously sized, offering comfortable retreats, with built-in robes and the master even boasts air-conditioning! The addition of a study provides flexibility for a home office or creative space. Having an internal laundry ensures convenience, while the main bathroom includes a bathtub and separate toilet adding to the practical touch of the home. The expansive outdoor space is more than just a backyard – it’s your canvas for relaxation, recreation and endless family activities.
– Seamless flow of living spaces
– Original kitchen representing the homes character
– Beautiful sunroom at the entrance, perfect for relaxation
– 2 generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes
– Master bedroom with air-conditioning
– Versatile study for home office or creative use
– 1 bathroom with sperate toilet for convenience of guests
– Internal laundry for practicality
– Good sized yard great for outdoor activities and entertaining
– Abundant amount of natural light flooding the home
– Situated in the heart Boondall, close to amenities and transport
Boondall State School and St Joseph’s Nudgee College are conveniently situated within a short walking distance, along with Boondall Entertainment Centre, Virgina Golf Course and a variety of local cafes. The neighbourhood is also surrounded by additional shops and daycares, providing residents with a plethora of options. Public transport is easily accessible, offering connectivity to Brisbane CBD and surroundings. Boondall Train Station is within walking distance, complemented by numerous bus stops. Located just 16km North of Brisbane’s Central Business District, Boondall stands out as a family-friendly suburb. Chermside Shopping Centre, Boondall Wetlands and several family-orientated parks are in close proximity.
Don’t miss out on the chance to make this Boondall gem your own! Contact the Catherine White Team today on 0421 001 465 for more information!